Monday evenings beginning October 21, 2019
Arena available from 5:00pm-9:00pm
Cost for haul-in is $15.00 per horse.
Our heated, 80x196-foot indoor arena has sand footing that has been treated with WHOA Dust, and features washrooms and a viewing mezzanine for spectators.
What you'll need to know about our haul-in evenings:
- Payment is cash only.
- You do not need to register in advance.
- The arena closes at 9:00pm and all horses and riders must be out of the arena by that time.
- Participants will be required to sign a waiver before riding.
- Participants will be required to clean up after their horses.
- Helmets must be worn by all riders 17 years and younger. Helmets are strongly recommended for those 18 years and older.
- There is a maximum of 10 riders in the arena at one time.