Winter Season Day Activities
Birch Bay Ranch is happy to announce that Day Activity bookings are available for this winter!
A description of each activity we are offering can be found below. You can fill in your booking inquiry here.
- All activities are subject to availability and weather.
- After you submit your booking inquiry, the office will respond to your request within two business days.
- Payment is due after all details have been organized with our office.
- A confirmation email will be sent after payment is received in full. Only when you have received the confirmation email is the booking complete.
Office hours during November/December are Tuesday to Saturday 9:30am-4:30pm. Office email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Trail Rides - Join us for a one hour trail ride. Cost is $200.00 (per trail ride, NOT per person). We can accommodate up to 10 riders per hour. Appropriate helmets are provided - you may bring your own CSA certified helmet. Bike helmets are not appropriate for riding. Max weight per rider is 230lbs. For 8 years and older.
Trail rides are available on Sundays only and are currently done in our Indoor Riding Arena. We are not currently offering outdoor Trail rides.
Pony Rides - For younger riders. Cost is $21 per person. Riders will need to come with an adult able to walk beside the horse. A pony ride is 15 minutes long. For ages 3-7 years.
Hayride/Sleighride package - Enjoy a hayride on our 104 acres of property. Afterward enjoy a campfire with hot chocolate! Cost is $200.00 per ride. Rides are approximately 45 minutes. We can accommodate up to 18 persons per ride depending on weight and distancing required. For any age.
- GST is included in price.
- There is no refund if party cancels.
- If weather causes Birch Bay Ranch to cancel, activities will be rescheduled or money refunded.
You can fill in your booking inquiry here.