Ways to Donate
Birch Bay Ranch is a non-profit organization and a registered charity. We rely on community support, individual donations and volunteerism to operate -- we couldn't do it without you, and thank you for your generosity! If you're interested in donating to our cause, you can do so in the following ways:
We have launched a challenge to all those who have been influenced by the ministry of Birch Bay Ranch - DONATE $100 PER MONTH FOR A YEAR. We are praying for 100 alumni to meet this challenge. (If a smaller or larger amount fits your budget better, you are still encourated to join the challenge!)
- Donate by etransfer to email@example.com. This will be automatically deposited. Include your name and full mailing address or email address the first time you donate.
- Submit your credit card information directly to Birch Bay Ranch. Make sure to include your name and full mailing address for a donation receipt - Click here to Donate Now. An administrative fee is kept by the credit card company. If you would like your donation to be taken monthly from your credit card, call the office to arrange for a recurring donation.
- Through ATB Cares Click the bright blue "Donate Now" button to donate. ATB matches 20% of every dollar donated to a monthly limit of $30,000. Eligible causes may receive up to $5,000 of matching per year (April 1-March 31) and individual donations qualify for a maximum donation match of $500). ATB Cares keeps administrative fee of 2.9% before calculating the matching amount.
- Through Paypal. An administration fee is kept by Paypal.
By Mail or Phone
- By mailing a cheque to our office at 51505 Range Road 215, Sherwood Park, AB, T8E 1H1.
- By phoning the office at 780-922-2883 with a credit card number.
- By dropping by our office with cash, cheque or credit. We'd love to see you!
GIFTS IN KIND
- Take a look at our Wish List to see what items we have a specific need for.
We can provide tax receipts for monetary donations and for gifts-in-kind. Thank you for your support!