What to Bring to Camp
WHAT TO BRING:
A packing list for Summer Camp:
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, towel, deodorant, shampoo and conditioner, etc.)
- Clothing for all weather (jeans, t-shirts, shorts, sweatshirts, hat, pajamas, underwear, swimsuit)
- Hat/head-covering for sunny days; raincoat for rainy days
- Running shoes, and rubber boots or cowboy boots (please no flip-flops or sandals)
- Insect repellent and sunscreen
- Bible (optional item - bring if you have one otherwise one will be provided)
- Camera (optional item)
- Flashlight (optional item)
ALL CAMPERS - Please DO NOT Bring:
- Flip flops (our ground is uneven and ankle injuries are common with flip flops)
- Candy, pop, or any other food (our campers are very well fed)
- Pocket knives
- Cigarettes, alcohol or drugs
CAN I BRING MY CELL PHONE?
We strongly recommend that cellphones be left at home. Your camper will have a better camp experience without worrying about their phone. Cellphone coverage is quite poor in most of our buildings and cabins. Wifi is not available to campers.
We will not be taking cell phones away from campers, however we will ask that the phones be put away if there is any compromise in safety or if they are being used irresponsibly.
Birch Bay Ranch is not responsible for lost/stolen/damaged cell phones or cell phone accessories. This includes ALL manner of electronics. Birch Bay Ranch is not responsible for the digital citizenship of your camper.