Summer Camp 2020 - May 29

Updated May 29, 2020

“Our God can do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine” Ephesians 3:20

Safety is our number one concern at Birch Bay Ranch and this includes the health and well-being of our campers, guests and staff. We are ensuring our procedures comply with advice from our local and provincial health authorities.

At this time BBR’s offices are closed and our staff have been temporarily laid off. We are endeavouring to answer emails and phone messages one day per week.


Regarding Summer Camp Programs

An email has been sent to all those registered for summer camp 2020.

We have not yet heard from the Alberta Medical Officer about whether summer overnight camps will be allowed to run in Alberta this year. Phase One of the relaunch included day camps but not overnight camps. We are still waiting to hear if Phase Two will include overnight camps. Because information is continually being updated, we do not yet have a final decision regarding summer camp.

Please note that we will be running day camps if overnight camps are not allowed.

Campers are being given a number of options. The email sent to each camper will outline how to access the option you choose.

1-Keep your camper registered in camp. We will send updates as we have more information. We will run Day Camp if we are unable to run Overnight Camp. (Those who are not able to attend a Day Camp will have the option to cancel when the final decision for each week is made).
2-Cancel your week of camp and request a refund
3-Cancel your week of camp and donate all or a portion of fees to BBR
4-Cancel your week of camp and have a box of fun items and activities mailed to your camper


We are committed to doing our part to avoid the spread of this virus. We pray for health and safety for our community, our province and our country.


Looking for more information? Please email us at